The great outdoors offers some of the best backdrops, but these session can also be taken in the studio. A session fee of $100 includes: portrait sitting, artistic vision, editing and online viewing. A minimum order of $250 in products is charged up front, so a total of $350 is due at the time of the session.
The best age to shoot newborns is in the first couple weeks of age. When we get them at that early age, your newborn is very sleepy and very curly. They usually don’t mind me moving them around and positioning them. Newborn appointments typically run around 2 hours. I am very patient and work hard for that perfect shot.
First Year Package
Capturing your baby’s first year of life! Sessions are scheduled at newborn, three months, six months, nine months and one year of age. The rate is $1700 and includes: five portrait sittings, artistic vision, on line viewing, 15 accordion wallet books (three with each session) and a beautiful 10×10 hard cover book showcasing the best of the baby’s first year.
On location or in the Studio (or both). These sessions run $100 and include: portrait sitting, artistic vision, editing and on-line viewing. A minimum order of $250 in products is charged up front, so a total of $350 is due at the time of the session.
Intimate images of your labor of love. Please contact me for pricing.
On location or in the Studio (or both). Sessions fees vary in rate depending on the number of band members and the final product needed. Please call or email me for a quote.
- The session fee covers the artist’s time and talent only, prints—other products are not included.
- There is a minimum order of $250 on all portrait orders and this price is charged at the time of the session.
- Typical investments range from $500 to $2000.
- Approximately one week after your session, an online proof gallery slideshow of your images will be available for your viewing.
- Full payment is due at the time of your session.
- We accept cash, check, credit cards and PayPal.